January 13, 2008

Santa Bebe


Irresistible photo, I just had to scrap it.

This is Bebe J-J. B/4 he was Bebe J-J, he was the subject of this photo shoot and subsequently this album.

Of course creating the layout, I did not think ahead. I used all black glitter letters, which were lost as they got stuck over the photo. Luckily b/c I am such a hoarder of scrapbook supplies, I had red and black glitter letters . Removing the black stickers would tear the picture, so, I just stuck the others over. I actually consider this a quick and dirty fix to the problem, I usually tear down the entire layout, wasting untold amounts of scrap supplies. Here I only used up a few extra alpha stickers. I'm quite proud of myself!

Anywhoo, if you're interested in the supplies used, let me know and I'll list 'em!

4 comments:

Nan said...

I'm interested! I LOVE this! I took a close up look, and can't figure out how you did the snowflakes on the edge of the light blue paper. It all goes together perfectly.

BTW, I went to the photo shoot which was so cute, and to the album...loved it. I can't understand how I missed it before, I guess it was during all the hub-bub around here getting room for son to move some of his business things in downstairs.

I went to the sidebar to see the card a day you talked about but couldn't find it, so I'm headed over to your blog right now to see if it's in your current sidebar.

Who needs a scrapbook magazine when we've got you to share your amazing pages with us!

phinner said...

The background paper is Rusty Pickle http://www.rustypickle.com, Snowflakes & Mittens line (under Memory Trends 2007).

The striped background paper is Basic Grey www.basicgrey.com/, Figgy Pudding

The heart and stars are glitter chipboard by Creative Imaginations, I can’t find ‘em on the website.

The glitter alphas are Making Memories www.makingmemories.com, cheeky shimmer

The snowflakes are punched, All Night Media, www.franticstamper.com/all_night_media.htm Double Frame Snowflake. So to get the snowflake border, I marked the backside of the cardstock, started with the snowflake in the center, then punched the side snowflakes. Makes a cool border : .)

phinner said...

Oh, I put white paper behind the punched snowflakes so the other colors wouldn't show thru.

Lauren said...

So pretty!!!!