December 16, 2008

Even more taggies & another diaper bag


I know I'm turning into a one trick pony around here, but I can't help myself. I love making these things. I think after the first of the year I may make a few & try to sell them on Etsy. These are actually for my Grandmother's two tea cup poodle puppies (they weigh in at 2 1/2 and 5 pounds each). She noticed they love to drag stuffed toys around by their tags & asked me to make them one. I found two different dog themed fabrics in my scrap basket, so each pup is getting their own.
The bag is Bitsy's Christmas gift. It's a baby doll diaper bag very similar to the one I made for her sister a year & a half ago. She's already tried to take it away from me, but I spirited it away to be wrapped.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Wonderful work! Amazingly beautiful...makes me want to sew but right now I can't get in that corner. Soon...

madretz said...

I totally think you should sell these on Etsy! They're so cool.

I recently took my 1st sewing class so maybe one day I can be like u! Inspiring!

Jules520 said...

I just recently saw your the bag you made for your other daughter. They are both adorable. I have a 3 year old that loves her babies and I've been trying to find a pattern for a cute one to make for her. Would you be willing to share your pattern?