February 16, 2007

And We Have a Winner...

Cath stopped by yesterday to see all the wonderful entries in the Punny Valentine contest. She was amazed to see how clever you all were, and I was so proud to be showing her that my friends were so funny and cute.

She thought they were so good that there should be more than one winner, but I told her she was going to have to pick just ONE. It took her awhile, but in the end she chose Ragged's "I love you a hole punch."

So Ragged, Congratulations! I'll be e-mailing you to get your address (which I had but can't find).

And to everyone else, you were wonderful! Thank you all so much. I think we need to do something to inspire us to post here more often. Anyone got any ideas?

-Cate

2 comments:

madretz said...

Hurray!! Congrats Ragged! Your's definitely was very punny!! :)

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Oh, I am sooo excited. Yippeeee. Thank you. However, I think that there were some punny entries that beat mine to a pulp.