October 09, 2007

This might be double exposure for some of you...

The cornucopia and its fillings came from the dollar tree.... it was easy, and I wanted something to adorn my door without spending my daughter's life savings.



I also refuse to spend my daughter's college savings on hair bows. I found the ribbon and dragonflies at wal-mart and hot glued them to alligator clips from Sally Beauty Supply.


If I ever get back into scrapbooking, or teach myself to crochet, I may have more contributions to this blog. In the meantime, I'm joining Zann in nudging the rest of you to post some of your Fall creations.

2 comments:

madretz said...

Whooo Hooo!!

Thanks Wandering Heart for posting the cool hair bows and cornacopia. It's great to have you on board N-N cuz it seems like we could all use quite a bit of Nudging here.

in my front stoop i have a cute skeleton i decorated last year. i posted it on my regular blog last year but i think i'll post it here too in response to your little nudge. Thanks for that! :)

Nan said...

I always have the best of intentions, but have such a hard time following through. You are inspiring. The cornucopia is so pretty on your front door. And I bet your little one loves the sparkles you put on her hair bows.